- 200gr cauliflower rice, buy premade or grind it yourself in a blender.
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 onions
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- half a can of beans (preferable pinto)
- 100gr oyster mushrooms (use regular if you think the flavor is too strong)
- 1 whole sweet potato
- adjuma pepper (you can use habanero too)
salt, pepper, garlic powder, bbq spices, pam spray/oil spray Bodyenfit
- pre heat oven 180 celsius/ 350 fahrenheit, wrap the sweet potato in aluminum foil and let it bake for 1hr
- cut up the unions, garlic and tomatoes, put in a pan and let it simmer for a while on medium heat.
- Pinch small holes in the adjuma/habanero pepper and add it to the mix.
- Add the mushrooms and use the spices; salt, pepper, garlic powder, let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pinache and put a lit on the pan until the spinach shrinks to almost nothing. add some salt.
- add the cauliflower rice and the bbq spices, add half a glass of water to the mix and stir until the water is vaporized
- add pinto beans and some more salt.
- put the lit back on top and let it simmer on low heat.
- Grab the potato out of the oven and get rid of the skin (should be easy, if not let it bake longer) cut in slices and place on a plate
- add the rest of the food to the plate and top of with some chili/bbq saus
enjoy peeps, drink a vegan shake on the side to hit protein targets