Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes
serving = 1/2 cup) Oatmeal or instant pats from my whey protein
* (serving = 1 level scoop- Of my whey protein powder
* 1/8 teaspoon Clabber Girl Double Acting Baking Powder
* 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
* 1/3 cup, mashed Banana
* 1 large Egg White
* 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Milk
* 1 cup Greek fat free strawberry yogurt
1. In a small bowl, blend 3 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp protein powder and 1 tbsp almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or NutriBullet, mill the oats until they form a fine powder. Or add in my protein instant oats Add in 1 scoop protein powder, 1/8 tsp baking powder and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Then mix in mashed banana, egg white and 2 tbsp almond milk until smooth.
3. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Drop pancake batter onto griddle forming 3-4 medium pancakes and cook until the top starts to bubble, then flip and cook the other side.
4. Top pancakes with yoghurt mixture
Comments will be approved before showing up.