- 1 3/4 cups of Myprotein instant oats
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup grated fat free mozzarella cheese
- Salt little to none
- Black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Pam or cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Add the Myprotein instant oats to a bowl
3. add the eggs Italian seasoning, and very little to no salt and pepper. With clean hands, mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper, and lightly grease it. I used Pam
5. Transfer it to the baking sheet, and press it out into the size you want the crust thin
6. When you're happy with your crust shape, place it in the oven for around 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
7. Add the tomato sauce, grated fat free mozzarella cheese, and your chosen toppings, then return to the oven for a further 15 minutes, or until the pizza is cooked