5 Habits Of Highly Healthy People
- Sleep 6-8 hrs a day. Get enough rest without having to sleep in. Go to bed around midnight so you can get up around 7am to start the day fresh!
- Follow a balanced diet and make it your lifestyle. Don’t restrict yourself from enjoying every once in a while. Don’t under eat, don’t binge! It’s not ‘all or nothing’-> it’s inbetween.
- Workout regularly, 3-6 times a week. Alternate cardio and strength workouts, depending on your goal.
- Think positive. Don’t waste time on negativity. Stress is a killer! Always look for solutions instead of wining about the past.
- Work hard towards reaching goals, but don’t forget to enjoy your achievements. The whole reason why we work so hard is to enjoy certain things, so make sure you do!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.